04 November 2011

My favourite sport to watch - Handball

I hope to see both the men and the women´s handball team at the games in London. In Beijing, I attended all the men´s games before the quart finals, which was cool because I knew one of the players on the team.


I´ll follow up on both the women's world cup tournament in Brazil this December, hopefully it will lead us straight to London.

As well, I will keep my blog updated in January when the men´s European cup is taking place.


If they teams don´t qualify directly in the two tournaments, they still have a chance to attend the Olympic with the qualification games in the spring 2012.

If the Danish male national team ends up as number two, three or four at the World Championships in Sweden, Denmark will host a four-nation qualifying tournament for the Olympic Games in London in 2012.

No comments: